Benefits of LSHA Membership
The Louisiana Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) is a respected voice for communication sciences and disorders (CSD) professionals in Louisiana. With a membership roster boasting over 800 CSD professionals, LSHA is your link to fellow audiologists, speech-language pathologists, and speech/language/hearing scientists. Join LSHA and tap into the collective knowledge and expertise of CSD professionals who, like you, are committed to providing the highest quality services to-and advocacy for-individuals with communication disabilities.
Join LSHA and enjoy access to the resources and information you need to stay up-to-date on the latest developments and issues in the field. As an LSHA member you'll be able to take advantage of these valuable benefits:
1. Professional Publications, providing members in-depth coverage of issues and stories shaping the future of the professions.
2. Continuing Education Opportunities (for LBESPA and ASHA) by providing a variety of continuing professional education opportunities including our Annual Convention and regional workshops.
3. Submission of CE Administrative Paperwork for LSHA members to American Speech-Language-Hearing Associaton and LBESPA.
4. Networking Opportunities allow members to tap into the collective expertise of the over 3,000 licensed CSD professionals throughout Louisiana, as well as exposure to a variety of vendors whose products and services benefit our profession and consumers.
5. Career Building Tools allow our members to advance professionally with the help of our online Career Center.